In instructional tandem paragliding, you’ve got the management whereas flying. Pilot can instruct you and watch out of safety. you’ll be able to style the flying on your own.
- 15 minute briefing prior to the flight
- Strapped to a extremely practised and qualified teacher
- Passenger Maximum Weight 100 kgs
- Flight Duration 15 – 20 minutes
- Passenger Age 10 years and above
- Option to purchase the video & photos package
There is an extra cost Rs.500, if you want photos and videos.
Kamshet Paragliding Overview
- In Winters: Rangoli Hotel, Kamshet
- In summers: Pavna Lake, Kamshet
- Tower Hill (In Winters)
- Pavna Lake (In summers)
- In Winters: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (October to February)
- In summers: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (March to May)
Flight Duration: 10-20 minutes (depending upon the package)
About Kamshet Adventure Paragliding:
Just a 2.5-hour drive from city, Kamshet may be a lovely hill station perked amidst the naturally lofty hills of the Western Ghats. The place is legendary for a overplus of journey activities and is additionally referred to as the paragliding paradise of Maharashtra. Book this paragliding activity in Kamshet and chase the skies commanding the mountains and plateaus with a group of certified pilots and flying enthusiasts. Witness the aerial views of the Sahyadri Ranges and feel the natural breeze with this adrenaline-inducing journey.
- The activity is open from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the winter and from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM in the summer.
- There are three types of paragliding, namely:
- Classic tandem paragliding
- Instructional tandem paragliding
- Acro tandem paragliding
- Depending on the activity option you select and the weather, the flight’s duration will vary.
- Your activity time will be confirmed in accordance with the operator’s slots. Be at the activity site by the time it is scheduled.
- Popular eccentric paragliding location Kamshet.
- A brief briefing will be held prior to the activity by qualified professionals.
- Take off and have fun. the bird’s-eye view of the Kamshet and the expansive panoramas of the Sahyadri ranges.
- You will ascend higher after takeoff from the Pavna lake site, which is 350 feet farther, during the summer. From tower Hill, which is 800–900 feet high and operational from October through February, you will take off during the winter.
- Anyone who weighs more than 100 kg or is younger than 6 years old is not permitted to participate in the activity.
- The cost of photography and videography is INR 500 extra. (Remember to bring an SD card with you.)
- Flying under influence of alcohol or any substance is prohibited.
- Eat nothing an hour before your flight..
- It is recommended that you carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat or cap. Put on a long-sleeved top and pants (track pants or jeans). Do not dress loosely or in skirts or sarees.
- Avoid donning chappals. Put on sturdy shoes or boots.
- Any valuables that are brought on the flight or stored away must be completely protected.
- Each passenger must have a current government-issued photo identification card (such as an Aadhaar card, driver’s licence, or PAN card). This is required.
- Littering is not permitted anywhere near the flying site or while travelling. Please bring your personal things, water bottles, garbage, and any leftovers with you when you leave.
- Water intake is critical. Bring a bottle of water with you.