This basic ride is designed for beginner who just want to soar in the sky. Simply sit it back and enjoy the ride
- 5 minute briefing prior to the flight
- Strapped to a highly experienced and qualified instructor
- Passenger Maximum Weight 100 kgs
- Flight Duration 10 minutes
- Passenger Age 10 years and above
- Option to purchase the video & photos package
There is an extra cost Rs.500, if you want photos and videos.
Kamshet Paragliding Overview
In Winters: Rangoli Hotel, Kamshet
In summers: Pavna Lake, Kamshet
Tower Hill (In Winters)
Pavna Lake (In summers)
In Winters: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (October to February)
In summers: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (March to May)
Flight Duration: 10-20 minutes (depending upon the package)
About Kamshet Paragliding:
Kamshet, a charming hill town nestled in the Western Ghats’ naturally tall hills, is only a 2.5-hour journey from Mumbai. The area is well-known for a wide range of adventurous pursuits and is also referred to as Maharashtra’s Paragliding Paradise.
This paragliding excursion is available for booking in Kamshet with a group of licenced pilots and aviation enthusiasts. With this trip, you can enjoy aerial vistas of the Sahyadri Ranges and experience the breeze.
- The activity is open from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the winter and from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM in the summer.
- There are three types of paragliding, namely:
- Classic tandem paragliding
Instructional tandem paragliding
Acro tandem paragliding
Depending on the activity option you select and the weather, the flight’s duration will vary.
Your activity time will be confirmed in accordance with the operator’s slots. Be at the activity site by the time it is scheduled.
Popular eccentric paragliding location Kamshet.
A brief briefing will be held prior to the activity by qualified professionals.
Take off and have fun. the bird’s-eye view of the Kamshet and the expansive panoramas of the Sahyadri ranges.
You will ascend higher after takeoff from the Pavna lake site, which is 350 feet farther, during the summer. From tower Hill, which is 800–900 feet high and operational from October through February, you will take off during the winter.
- Anyone who weighs more than 100 kg or is younger than 6 years old is not permitted to participate in the activity.
- The cost of photography and videography is INR 500 extra. (Remember to bring an SD card with you.)
Restrictions / Dos & Don’ts
- Flying under influence of alcohol or any substance is prohibited.
- Eat nothing an hour before your flight..
- It is recommended that you carry sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat or cap. Put on a long-sleeved top and pants (track pants or jeans). Do not dress loosely or in skirts or sarees.
- Avoid donning chappals. Put on sturdy shoes or boots.
- Any valuables that are brought on the flight or stored away must be completely protected.
- Each passenger must have a current government-issued photo identification card (such as an Aadhaar card, driver’s licence, or PAN card). This is required.
- Littering is not permitted anywhere near the flying site or while travelling. Please bring your personal things, water bottles, garbage, and any leftovers with you when you leave.
- Water intake is critical. Bring a bottle of water with you..