In instructional tandem, You have the control while flying. Pilot will instruct you and take care of safety. You can taste the flying on your own.
- 15 minute briefing prior to the flight
- Strapped to a highly experienced and qualified instructor
- Passenger Maximum Weight 100 kgs
- Flight Duration 15 – 20 minutes
- Passenger Age 10 years and above
- Option to purchase the video & photos package
There is an extra cost Rs.500, if you want photos and videos.
Kamshet Paragliding Overview
- In Winters: Rangoli Hotel, Kamshet
- In summers: Pavna Lake, Kamshet
- Tower Hill (In Winters)
- Pavna Lake (In summers)
- In Winters: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (October to February)
- In summers: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (March to May)
Flight Duration: 10-20 minutes (depending upon the package)
About Kamshet Adventure Paragliding:
Just a 2.5-hour drive from Mumbai, Kamshet is a beautiful hill station perched amidst the naturally lofty hills of the Western Ghats. The place is famous for a plethora of adventure activities and is also known as the paragliding paradise of Maharashtra. Book this paragliding activity in Kamshet and chase the skies overlooking the mountains and plateaus with a set of certified pilots and flying enthusiasts. Witness the aerial views of the Sahyadri Ranges and feel the natural breeze with this adrenaline-inducing adventure.
- The operational timings of the activity are from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM in winters and 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM in summers.
- There are three types of paragliding thrills that one can avail, namely:
- Classic tandem paragliding
- Instructional tandem paragliding
- Acro tandem paragliding
- The flight duration will be variable, depending on weather conditions and the activity variant you choose from.
- Your activity time will be confirmed as per the slots available with the operator. Arrive at the activity location as per the time allotted to you.
- The take-off point for this paragliding is at Kamshet, which is a popular offbeat paragliding site.
- Before the activity, a quick briefing session will be conducted by trained experts.
- Take off and enjoy the panoramic views of the vast spread of Sahyadri hills along with the birdseye view of the Kamshet village.
- In summers, the take-off is from the Pavna lake site which is at 350 feet and you will go higher after take-off. During winters, you will take off from tower Hill(800-900 feet) (works from October till February) and is also one of the most popular flying sites in India
- The activity cannot be availed by anyone of weight above 95 Kg and anyone below the age of 6 years.
- Photo and videography are available at an additional cost of INR 500. (Don’t forget to bring a micro-SD card with you.)
- Flying under influence of alcohol or any substance is prohibited.
- Avoid taking food an hour before you fly.
- You are advised to carry sunblock cream (sunscreen), sunglasses and cap/hat. – Wear long sleeves top and pants (Jeans/Track pants). Do not wear Skirts/Sarees or loose clothing.
- Do not wear chappals. Wear sturdy footwear/shoes.
- All valuables must be fully secured to carry along or store away during the flight.
- Each passenger is required to carry a valid Govt. Photo ID proof (e.g.: Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, PAN Card). This is mandatory.
- Littering at the flying site or en route is strictly prohibited. Please carry back your belongings, water bottles, trash and other left-overs with you.
- Hydration is important. Please carry a bottle of water.